hating the fabricated me

There's this girl who lives oceans apart from me
She is very talented unlike me
We breathe in different airs, speak in different languages and learning different courses
However we experience similar occurrences and seem to think of the same things most of the times
And it is S P O O K Y
She doesnt know because I didnt write about it, she did.
The songs we like, laptop broken, non-24 syndrome, hatred on certain girls, being cranky and why..the list is endless..

Lately Im beginning to hate myself
Okay hate is such a childish word,
Disappointed at myself for being so useless and late in response to life
Im cranky and moody and selfconscious(over him) .. so UN-me
So I checked her latest posts just to..check

She's cranky

a
n
d

I hate her. Okay 'hate' is a childish word..disappointed over her ungrateful remarks.
She wants to bitch, go on but to tell those who adore you off because you think everybody wants a piece of you, I'd say blah! BIGHEAD

Anyway, anyway my point is

IM CRANKY AND SINCE I WOULDNT LET MYSELF TO CURSE ME,
I ENDED UP SAYING THINGS TO HER BECAUSE SHE IS CRANKY AND BEING A TOOT, TOO~

puas hati until she replies..and the onlineWAR begins +)

No comments: