being Rihanna

You see, my car's name is GD
I wanted to hop in the car and slam the door asap
It felt like a nano second race
GD won,my body lost.
So the door banged my face
Yes, MY PRETTY FEMININE FACE!
(exaggerated much haha)

I think you can imagine once I got in the car, I was rolling in pain
Hoping there would be no blood
But then I immediately saw red stains on my finger
With my over dramatic reaction I thought I had lost my tooth, or maybe teeth..
Despite the pain I still laughed while covering my mouth
LOL

My friends laughed, considering the imagination of the real GD punching me
Like Rihanna got punched by Chris Brown
And being the silly us, we joked on silly stuff lke rough sex gone bad with GD LOL
AMAZING, NOW I KNOW WHAT IT FEELS LIKE TO BE PUNCHED ON THE FACE
AND GET YOUR FACE SWOLLEN AND BRUISED
BY NOW
I CANT TALK
I CANT EAT
I CANT BRUSH MY TEETH PROPERLY
I CANT POUT
and Im feeling okay
now i really wonder, do I like it rough?

1 comment:

her name is me said...

yeah baby,damn sure u like it rough..ur sex *ops,mummy sex is a mean word rite* fantasy proves it.wakakkakakaaaka!