Tagged by I bake, do you?

Anda rasa anda hot?

Isnt it obvious?
Being kinky needs courage and confidence. So hellyeah Im hot.
Haha I think I'll regret this answer.

Upload gambar kegemaran anda.

1.


2.


Kenapa anda suka gambar ini?

1. The only time I will engrave my obsession on my skin

2. Thats just what I want to appear like.

Being uglypretty, excited, pretentious, and bare.

Me. Yeah.

Bila kali terakhir makan pizza?

Before final or time final. leftover given by Daia. seafood pizza I think.

Apa yang anda buat selain menyelesaikan tag ini?

Viewing other pictures.

Tag 7 orang :

  1. Riry
  2. Ainaa Yasmin
  3. Shila
  4. Ixa
  5. Nona
  6. Haxi
  7. Farid
Siapa nombor 1 kepada anda?

My girlfriend
My confidente
My LAP partner for 3 years
The optimist to my pessimist =)

Siapakah orang nombor 2?


My girlfriend
My shopping and CL partner
The one I whine about boys to =)

Orang nombor 3 ada hubungan dengan sesiapa?

Shila is taken by Amar Ode =)
Nooooooo!!
Haha

Bagaimana dengan nombor 4?

I suspect she's with someone
However, still unknown to me =p
Tell me la

Kata sesuatu kepada orang nombor 5?

Nona, Im surprised that you linked me and kept silent about it
Happy that you're happy now
Keep that glow on your face okay =)

Pesanan kepada nombor 6?

You're loud and now I miss that
You're original
I miss you TOO =p

Pendapat anda tentang nombor 7?

Wonderful and very very helpful
Like a Swiss knife and Valium
I depend on her for everything =)

1 comment:

shills pills said...

aku baru perasan aku ditag, gare2 blog aku stuck!
yes, im taken, hopefully forever!! hehehehe

ein, u are one of the girls yg get me and i can share things with you and just be me.. love you lots!!