save me

I did it again and the same feeling resurfaces again.

Im addicted to regrets I think?

Im feeling that time again
The time when I return to my sober state and confirm my loneliness
The time when being horny is meaningless because I am still disturbed
I am afraid to sleep alone lately

And now Im listening to this spooky scary old song by Roy Orbison at 4am.
Great.

AFRAID TO SLEEP


The night is still the wind is chilled
I hear the rain falling on my window pane
Can't close my eyes, afraid to sleep
Cause when I do I would only dream of you

I'm trying to forget that we ever met
But how can i forget and dream of you?

Afraid to sleep because i'd dream of you
Afraid to sleep because i'd wake up feeling blue
If i stay awake forever,we'd never be together
So i'll close my eyes and go ahead and dream

Sweet dreams
Sweet dreams
Sweer dreams....

No comments: