condition of my heart

People will still misunderstand my intention even after I've passed everything I own to them
Until they're happy and satisfied, I cant be

Underneath the cold-blooded Nazrin, there's In
In yang dengar and terima je apa orang cakap
In yang nak sangat jadi selfish tapi tak mampu
In yang nak sangat bising tapi in the end senyap
In yang macam tak kisah kat orang tapi dia kisah sangat
In yang nak stay tapi tau dia kena pergi

particularly right now, I couldnt cry a single tear and that worries me
I feel burdened to appear strong for my close ones
Maybe this is how a child of problematic household grw up to be
Thick on the outside, damaged on the inside

I'll be okay as long as I see my close ones are doing fine :) but please
stop bullying me with your assumptions of how heartless I am and how pitiful you are..

you underestimate the condition of my heart.........

//-//

okay, put on a smile starting from NOW =)
p.s: toek la u ni In~

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Never blame yourself about what ever thing that happen in life. Remember there's always reason behind it :)
Even I keep making mistake. But I do learned every single mistake that I did :)