I know what I want

I want to go to HKU - Elaine to be. Gotta be. No buts. I want to breathe a new life..with riry? :p

I want a relationship - I want more than sweet words, I want more than someone like hazry asking me what im wearing at nite, I want more than kisses thru the fon, I want more than being one's favorite girl, I want more than stalled memories, I want to be the one and only in someone's heart coz I can do that for him. Or else it's just a connection.

I want a relationship that will reach an anniversary - this is very challenging for someone like me but I'm willing to challenge myself.

I want a life with a closetful of CDGs - means I just want to end up doing what Im passionate about successfully and gain what I've always wanted

I want small doses of happiness daily instead of a bulk of it once a year - lately Im so happy to know I'm blessed with littlest form of love that I often overlook..I percaya when your heart aches, your mind opens your eyes to notice beautiful things to mend your heart..and oh, I'm gonna go back to the life of shared interests...with sheart..makes me feel naturally beautiful and ambitious =)

spiritually speaking, I also know what I want to do but its between me and Him..=)